Hi there! :)
First off, thank you all so much for your wonderful and supportive comments on my last two posts regarding transferring and my new long distance relationship. Having so many awesome ladies who I know have gone through or are currently going through the same situation is so unbelievably encouraging!! I can use all of the pointers I can get, so keep them coming! Thanks again, friends!
WELLLL the second week of school has begun and I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I am so busy already! Professors aren’t taking their time with assigning homework…I am already swamped with assignments, quizzes, essays, and projects. Seriously?!
Anyways, since my life if quite chaotic, I regret to inform you that I have no recent adventure/exercise/foodie pictures for you today (oh, and also I can’t find my camera battery charger. awesome) so I was thrilled when I learned that adorable Lindsay tagged me in her Blissful Blogger award.
I may or may not have jumped up and down with excitement in the middle of my kitchen.
She’s so great!
7 Jordanisms, if you will.
1. I have not grown (height wise, anyways) since I was about 12.
On the plus side, I have clothes that still fit me from 7th grade.
2. Before I really gave any thought to what I put into my body, I was a frequent consumer of Chipotle and Qdoba, where I was sure to demolish an entire burrito in one sitting.
Rice, black beans, chicken, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheese, guacamole, and LOTS of green tobasco. Sometimes accompanied by a side of chips and queso.
I think that just about covers all of the food groups, don’t you?
3. I went through a phase where I was pretty much…well…a hippy.
I even had this bumper sticker plastered on my little hatchback VW…
4. Every year, my sister and I try to go on a hike when she visits during the summer. Our favorite trailhead is called The Twin Sisters.
5. Food basically dictates my every thought and the majority of my conversations.
While I’m eating one meal, I am almost always thinking about or planning my next.
My brother-in-law named my “inner fat kid” Hank.
You can see him pictured above with his beloved burrito.
6. Any extended period of time that passes without my consumption of food results in a very cranky and zombie-like Jordan.
7. Last but not least…
Me and this ^ hot guy have our 2 year anniversary coming up in September.
Longest relationship for both of us!
He’s a keeper :)
And nowww, I want to tag the following 7 amazing bloggers:
Bailey at Life as a Coastie Wife
Allison at Allison’s Delicious Life
Brooke at FreeBird Runner
Brittany at GOtheXtraMile
Kristi at Her Sweet Cheeks
Karla at My High On Life
Beth at The Body by Beth
I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit of randomness about me!
Please share an “ism” about yourself with me!!
If you guys have any requests for posts anytime soon please let me know what you’d like to read about! I hope to be back with some pictures of food and good stories soon. Have a blessed week!
p.s. I am so happy with all of the new readers that have been stopping by lately! You all are so wonderful and I am loving getting acquainted with you and your blogs! :)