1. Take two summer classes
2. Become a nanny! (For a 4 year old boy named Mattie :)
3. Convince your boyfriend to spend 2 weeks in Colorado with you! :)
4. Travel to Chicago, Westlake TX, and Washington DC with accounting firms that wine and dine you hoping that you will accept a job offer from them in the fall! (seriously though…some amazing free trips! :)
5. Try to squeeze in some family events!!
6.Fly to Chicago and proceed to drive 22 hours to Tampa, FL with your boyfriend to help him move into his new apartment!
7. Come back to Colorado, volunteer for a house/dog sitting job, and start studying for the GMAT.
8. Try to sneak some workouts and healthy meals in there!
9. And try to enjoy every minute of it :)
How has your summer been?? I’ve missed you guys tons! Despite not posting or commenting, I have been keeping up with your blogs when I can! I hope you are all happy, healthy, and safe. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you guys still checking in on me via comments or emails. I will try to be back sometime soon!
Love love love!!!